Visas of the Republic of Indonesia
- A Visa of the Republic of Indonesia may be issued in the form of an official stamp, a sheet of paper inserted into or attached to a passport, an ordinary card, or an electronic card. The type of visa issued shall be based on the visa application.
- A Diplomatic Visa or a Service Visa shall only be issued to the bearer of a Diplomatic Passport or a Service Passport. Applications for Diplomatic or Service Visas should be accompanied by diplomatic letters or official letters.
- Visa applications may be done by proxy, except for Diplomatic or Service Visa applications.
- A visa application should be submitted to an Embassy or Consular Office of the Republic of Indonesia or other official designated by Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Visas shall be used within 90 (ninety) days, calculated from the date of issuance.
Any foreign national who fails to use a visa within this designated period of time must submit a re-application for a new visa.
General visa requirements
Visa applications should be submitted to the Visa Officer after filling out the required form.
A visa application should be submitted along with the following
- a valid passport;
- a round trip or through-ticket to country of destination;
- 2 (two) photographs, size 4 x 6 cm;
- proof or written guarantee of possession of sufficient funds for living
- expenses during entire stay in Indonesia;
- payment of the visa fee.